I almost started to make the above smoothie exactly according to the recipe, so that I could have a photo of it here while thanking Pam. And then a few words passed through my head-'A Love for New Recipes'. New!?! So the recipe below is for Pam and all of you Dearies and Elvin folk that are trying to eat more raw foods and who, like Pam, want something new!
First, here are the awards, then the list of 7 things about me, and then my 7 chosen bloggers!
7 Things About Me
1. I really am a ginger just like my cartoon pic.
2. True to the redhead stereotype, I have a bit of a temper!
3. I keep a mostly organic kitchen (85-90%)
4. I can't show my or Cauldron Boy's real pics online, as he plans on running for office here in our subtropical hollow.
5. My house is a 1920's Beachy Shack, although Cauldron Boy says you can't call something a shack if it has central heat & air (smile).
6. I am related to Jesse James the American Outlaw and King Henry the VIII the tyrant!
7. I really can cast a spell or two. Don't worry though-I won't throw anyone in the blogosphere into my Cauldron!
These are the wonderful bloggers upon whom I would like to bestow these awards:
Denise at Quickies on the Dinner Table
Valerie at Une Gamine Dans La Cuisine
Danielle at So Many Recipes
Rick at Bittersweet
Chantal at Flirting With Flour
*Dearies, be sure to link from the person that gave you the award, link to the people whom you would like to award, and list 7 things about you!
Tropical Green Smoothie
2 Cups Fresh Cut Pineapple
3 Large Romain leaves
Handful of Fresh Parsley
1 to 1 1/4 Cups Organic Apple Juice
Place all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth. Enjoy one of the best smoothies or green drinks ever!